Tuesday 31 January 2012

Organization and Decorating

I love to be organized! I have found so many great ideas on how to attractively organize things... Now to carry them out... on a low budget :)

I love the look of



But finding inexpensive ways to do it all is the key... :) Dollar stores and thrift stores are becoming my new favorite! Who says you need name brand stuff all the time?

And home decor... you should check out pintrest.com! It's an amazing site with 50 kabazillion +2 ideas! I've been getting a lot of my inspiration from that site! Practical ways to organize and decorate! I really like it!

Stay tuned for actual pictures of results (hopefully). I'm tired of empty walls :) I feel change coming. 

And it's to late to be blogging rationally anymore..

G'night

--
Melodie

No comments:

Post a Comment