Friday 20 January 2012

A Few New Things

Ok :) so much for posting frequently! My apologies.

A few new and exciting things have happened since my last post 5 months ago :)

#1 I'm Pregnant!!!

20 Weeks! 
(I'm 23+ weeks now)

We are enjoying this time hugely! We can't wait to meet this very active bundle in May!


I love being pregnant. God has been so good! I avoided morning sickness, no heartburn so far, 0 complications! I am just awed at the goodness of the Lord! Lil Bub (as we call him/her... it beats using "it") is an active little one! I'm thrilled to feel "him" kick and squirm. No the growing and stretching process isn't always the most comfortable but the prize at the end makes it well worth it!

(by the way the above pictures were taken by my sister Heidi who is just getting into photography go check out her blog!)

#2 We moved!

I don't have pictures to post sorry, We moved from a country farm house to a duplex in town. I like it! It's cozy and compact and I'm enjoying making it feel like a home, coming up with decor ideas (and actually carrying them out instead of just thinking and talking about it) So stay tuned you may just see a few pictures soon.

No this isn't a very long post today but hopefully the blogging fever will hit me more regularly.

Blessings to all!
Melodie



5 comments:

  1. Hey, Mel...it's me Rachel Renner from EXCEL 35! Congratulations!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited for you both!!!!! May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
    Love in Christ,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel! how did you find my blog?

      Thank You!

      Delete
    2. Anna, my sister found it through, I think, Sophia Fredrickson's blog! I am so glad she found it! :)
      You have a very nice blog! :)
      Rachel

      Delete
    3. O, Mel...you look very cute by the way! :) Cute Maternity shirt! :)
      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Come to think of it...maybe Anna found your blog through Olivia Fredrickson's blog...anyway...I should stop putting so many comments on here...:)
    P.S. Does Nancy have a blog too?
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete