Thursday 14 July 2011

On a New Adventure

Baking Soda, Water, Vinegar, and Vanilla.... That is the start of my new adventure!

"What?" you may ask "do these have in common?" Well :)... These are my new hair products! 
Please note the word "Adventure" which according to dictionary.com means:
"a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome."
And that's exactly what this is! I have no idea what it will do to my hair, but hey, life is short and hair will grow back and it will take a long time to go bald.... hopefully :)

I found the directions or recipe, whatever you want to call it here. The headline read 
"A Non-Toxic, Frugal Way To Wash Your Hair Without Buying Shampoo" Sounds slightly boring and old-fashioned no? But it may work none the less and when you can save a bit here and a bit there and avoid pouring chemicals on your head (oh dear I sound like a natural freak) then why not give it a try. I had all the ingredients at home already anyways! 


Well thats all for now <checks mirror to make sure hair isn't falling out> so far so good ;)


~*Melodie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment